RV Batteries - Lead Acid Types
Are you ready to jump in your RV and enjoy a tour of the country? Be sure to visit Batteries Plus Bulbs for reliable power to start your motor home and run all the accessories. Whether you need a starting battery or deep cycle, house battery, we are your best source for RV and camper batteries.
How to Choose the Right RV Battery
When choosing a battery for your RV, the power demands will help determine the perfect fit to ensure you’re getting the best performance.
- If you are looking for the power to run pumps, lighting, electrical, refrigeration and more, deep cycle batteries are the best choice as a house or coach style battery. They are built for deep discharge and multiple cycles.
- A starting battery is designed for turning over the engine of your mobile home. They offer with reserve power for emergencies, but are not built for cycling.
- Need a battery to provide some cranking power along with manage some of the accessories like a radio or basic lighting? Dual purpose batteries can provide immense starting power along with cycling capabilities.
Tips to extend the life of your RV battery
- Off-season battery maintenance will provide extended run time and lifetime for your RV battery.
- Deep Cycle, Starting, and Dual Purpose batteries work best when the charge is maintained in the battery – do not store the battery in a discharged state.
- We even offer battery boxes, portable jump packs and custom cables to make sure your RV battery is running at top speed.
Power for All Types of Recreational Vehicles
At Batteries Plus Bulbs, we stock an complete selection of 6 Volt, 8 Volt, and 12 Volt batteries to power all types of RV's including:
- Class A RV
- Class C & B RV
- Fifth Wheel
- Travel Trailer
- Pop Ups
- Truck Campers
RV Battery Recycling
Batteries Plus Bulbs is also an industry leader for RV battery recycling. Each Batteries Plus Bulbs location is a drop-off point for battery recycling. Learn more about our recycling programs for consumers and businesses.
Have more questions? Contact us or visit your nearest store.