Cordless Tool Batteries - Brands
At Batteries Plus Bulbs, we want to make sure the battery in your tool has the power to finish the project. We offer original brand batteries for popular cordless drills, impact drivers, saws, screw guns and more along with our own line of replacement cordless tool batteries that are built to meet or surpass OEM specifications.
Have a unique, older model with a nonexistent battery solution? Not a problem. Batteries Plus Bulbs specializes in rebuilding older model power tool batteries right in our stores.
Find Your Cordless Tool Battery
Jump to your brand quickly.
Lithium Ion Cordless Tool Batteries
Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) batteries are now the primary power source for newer tools. Here are some benefits of using Li-Ion.
- Li-Ion is noticeably lighter in weight and more compact in size. Less weight means less fatigue, especially for those hand-above-the-shoulder jobs.
- Faster Charging. Li-Ion batteries can handle roughly 800-1000 charges and do not need to be discharged before recharge. They can be charged quicker and will hold their charge longer while not in use.
- Li-Ion batteries are more efficient than other chemistries and provide more power, and torque in the same tool.
- A Green solution. Li-Ion batteries contain no toxic chemicals and are fully recyclable.
- If you switch to Li-Ion, be sure your charger is compatible before charging.
We are an industry leader for cordless tool battery recycling. Each of our store locations is a drop-off point for battery recycling. Learn more about our recycling programs for consumers and businesses.
Have more questions? Contact us or visit your nearest store.
Tips to Extend the Life of Your Cordless Tool Battery
- When using cordless tool batteries, it pays to plan ahead.
- Keep your battery properly charged and you can expect a long life.
- Most short runtime issues occur due to battery neglect, not failure.
- If you use your tool infrequently, be sure to charge the battery when you feel a slight decrease in power.
- Draining the battery down to the point where it no longer runs can damage the battery. Periodically charge the battery overnight to achieve optimum runtime and lifespan.
- If you use your tool on a regular basis, we would also recommend a second battery to keep your project moving while you are charging the first one.