Wheelchair and Mobility Batteries - Brands
If you rely on a powered wheelchair or personal mobility scooter to get around, Batteries Plus Bulbs can help you find the perfect replacement battery to keep you moving. We stock a complete selection of deep cycle AGM and Gel Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries, or you can choose a top-quality, fully sealed VRLA battery to provide reliable performance.
Jump to your brand quickly.
When you power your electric wheelchair with a battery from Batteries Plus Bulbs, you’ll know you’re getting a reliable product. A well maintained battery can last hundreds of cycles before needing to be replaced. Here are a few things to know about extending the life of your wheelchair’s battery:
- Charge your battery every night so that it’s fully charged in the morning
- Rough riding conditions can increase the wear-and-tear on your battery, causing it to drain faster
- Battery life can also be affected based on the rider’s weight
Battery Recycling and Information
We are a leader in lead acid battery recycling. Each Batteries Plus Bulbs location offers battery recycling services. Learn more about our recycling programs for consumers and businesses.
Have more questions? Contact us or visit your nearest store.
When to Replace Your Wheelchair Battery
A dead wheelchair battery is more than just an inconvenience – it’s a loss of mobility as a whole. You can prevent this from happening by knowing when to replace your battery. Here are a few tips when determining if you should replace your wheelchair’s battery:
- If you’ve had your battery for more than a year, you should replace it as a precaution.
- If your battery can’t travel the same distances as it could before, it might be a sign that it can’t hold its charge as well
AGM vs. Gel Deep Cycle Batteries
If you want to find the perfect battery for your wheelchair, you need to find one that matches your needs. Learn more about different SLA Battery Typesto see which features are the best fit for your situation.