Batteries Plus is your auto battery headquarters. If you're having trouble turning over your engine, bring your Toyota Yaris to your nearest location for a free battery test. If you need a new battery, you'll find plenty of top quality replacement batteries from Duracell, Optima and X2Power. Plus, we offer free installation with the purchase of a new auto battery (valid at most locations, on most vehicle makes and models).
Don't forget to shop our Auto Center for additional essentials like jump packs and replacement headlight bulbs. If you need a new auto remote, be sure to take advantage of our key fob replacement service (valid at participating locations only).
How Do I Choose a Battery Replacement for My Toyota Yaris?
- Look up the correct BCI group battery size in your Yaris owner's manual or by checking online.
- Determine the CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) rating for your vehicle by looking online or in your owner's manual.
- Do not buy a battery with a lower CCA rating than your Yaris requires. You can buy a battery with a higher CCA rating.
Flooded vs. AGM Battery: What is the Difference?
- The two types of auto batteries are flooded & AGM.
- A flooded battery is your most affordable auto battery option.
- An AGM battery costs more, but does a better job of starting your engine in extreme cold.
- AGM batteries last 2-3X longer than flooded batteries which makes them a better value in the long run.
- Depending on the year it was manufactured, your Yaris may require an AGM battery. If so, you must replace it with another AGM option.