My Account Log In or Register
My Store Choose a Store
My Cart View cart
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to those who are: 1) 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry; 2) residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia; and 3) is a member of the Truckersave Group Purchasing Organization who has a contract with Batteries Plus, LLC, as of 03/01/2022. The Group Purchasing Registration Promotion ("Promotion") is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The Sponsor of the Promotion is Batteries Plus, LLC ("Sponsor"). All employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the participant ("You" or "Participant") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Official Rule #1 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the content of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the rules of the Promotion in any way at any time, subject to state or federal law.
3. Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 1, 2022 at 12:01am PDT and ending March 31, 2022 at 11:59pm PDT (the "Promotion Period.") All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the random drawing.
4. How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter this Promotion
All account registration forms must be completed by 11:59:59 PM PDT on March 31, 2022 to be entered into the Random Drawing. Limit: one (1) entry per person/email address during the entire Promotion Period. Anyone attempting to get more than one (1) entry may be disqualified from the entire Promotion at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any participation by an entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a phone number by an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning account for the domain associated with the submitted account. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
5. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize: The winner of the Promotion will receive one (1) $50 Amazon Gift Card. ARV: $50.00. Prize is subject to the manufacturers' warranties and guarantees.
The approximate retail value of the total of all prizes in this Promotion is $50.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor.
The chances of winning depend on the number of Entries received. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent is permitted, except by Sponsor due to prize availability and then with a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: One winner will be selected in a random drawing on April 4, 2022. The winner will be notified by a Sponsor representative via email during the week of April 11th, 2022. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for any winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Potential winner must respond within 48 hours of being contacted by Sponsor. If Sponsor requests, each winner must also sign a liability and publicity release, allowing Sponsor to use the winner's Entry and name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information. Failure to complete these forms may result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor will make the final determination of identity of the potential winner in its sole discretion. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate winner at random from the remaining participants. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such a case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Promotion and Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin, and the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of said court. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than Participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winner List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 1325 Walnut Ridge Drive, Hartland, WI 53029. Requests must be received no later than April 15, 2022 at 5pm PDT.
By reviewing these rules, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
If you have any questions regarding the Promotion, please contact Sponsor at 1325 Walnut Ridge Drive, Hartland, WI 53029.