My Account Log In or Register
My Store Choose a Store
My Cart View cart
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to those who are: 1) 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry; 2) residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia; and 3) have a valid Facebook, Instagram, or email account. The Batteries Plus Bulbs "Power Your Hunt: Feathers" Promotion ("Promotion") is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The Sponsor of the Promotion is Batteries Plus, LLC ("Sponsor"). All employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the participant ("You" or "Participant") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Official Rule #1 above. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the content of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the rules of the Promotion in any way at any time, subject to state or federal law.
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion beings on October 2, 2021 at 12:00:00 am Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT"), and ends on October 8, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm PDT (the "Promotion Period.") All entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the random drawing. Posts will change each week during the Promotion Period: to receive additional entries, come back to the Facebook or Instagram each week to look for a new Post and follow the instructions below on how to enter via each social media platform.
4. How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter this Promotion
All answers/comments must be posted by 11:59:59 PM CT on October 8, 2021 to be entered into the Random Drawing. Limit: one (1) entry per person/email address/Social platform/specific Post for method of entry for a total of four (4) total entries per person during the entire Promotion Period. Anyone attempting to get more than four (4) entries may be disqualified from the entire Promotion at Sponsor's sole discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: If entering via Instagram, entrants must adjust their Instagram account settings to allow for receipt of messages from Sponsor. For this purpose, entrants will have to set their Instagram account settings to 'Public', and take any further necessary steps to ensure receipt of any communication from Sponsor. It is solely entrant's burden to take any steps necessary to adjust their Instagram account settings so that messages can be sent by Sponsor. An Entrant's non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including for failure on behalf of entrant to adjust Instagram account settings, shall be entrants, and not Sponsor's fault. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view an entrant's entry for any reason, including the failure on behalf of entrant to adjust their Instagram account settings accordingly. By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by direct Message via entrant's Instagram or email accounts provided upon registrations to administer and fulfill this Promotion.
Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any participation by an entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a phone number by an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning account for the domain associated with the submitted account. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held by Administrator on or about October 11, 2021. The potential winners will be notified by Administrator via a direction message through Facebook, Instagram or email on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner's failure to receive or check for direct messages in a timely manner. Potential winner must respond within 48 hours from Administrators sending the direct message to the potential winner. Limit one (1) winner per person/household during the entire Promotion Period. Odd of winning depend on the total number of entries received during the Promotion Period.
If Sponsor requests, each winner must also sign a liability and publicity release, allowing Sponsor to use the winner's Entry and name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information. Failure to complete these forms may result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor will make the final determination of identity of potential winners in its sole discretion. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate winner at random from the remaining participants. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize: The potential winner will receive one (1) Yeti 200X Portable Power Station, one (1) Nite Ize RadDog Green Collapsible Pet Bowl Lime, one (1) Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Collar LG Blue, one (1) Victorinox Red Classic Swiss Army Knife. ARV: $353.92. Prizes are subject to the manufacturers' warranties and guarantees.
The approximate retail value of the total of all prizes in this Promotion is $353.92. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor.
The chances of winning depend on the number of Entries received. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent is permitted, except by Sponsor due to prize availability and then with a prize of equal or greater value.
7. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such a case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void Entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Promotion, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Promotion and Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Wisconsin, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
11. Winner List/Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Batteries Plus, LLC, Attn: Sponsor, 1325 Walnut Ridge Drive, Hartland, WI 53029. Requests must be received by October 15, 2021. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, see the Batteries Plus Facebook or Instagram page during the Promotion Period.
By reviewing these rules, You, the participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Sponsor: Batteries Plus, LLC 1325 Walnut Ridge Dr., Hartland, WI 53029. Administrator: Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc., 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.