My Account Log In or Register
My Store Choose a Store
My Cart View cart
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to those who are: 1) 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry; 2) residents of the United States; 3) own a cell phone in need of repair for which Sponsor has the requisite parts at a location nearby the potential winner;(the "Eligible Device"); and 4) have a valid Email account. The Fix It Friday ("Promotion") is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Whether an Eligible Device is eligible is determined in Sponsor's sole discretion, including but not limited to the requirement that the Eligible Device is in need of repair and whether Sponsor has the requisite parts to perform the repair at a location nearby the potential winner.
The Sponsor of the Promotion is Batteries Plus, LLC ("Sponsor"). All employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the participant ("You" or "Participant") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the content of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the rules of the Promotion in any way at any time, subject to state or federal law.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Promotion begins on April 22, 2022 at 12:00:00 am Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") and ends on April 28, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm PDT ("The Promotion Period"). All entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the random drawing.
4. How to Enter: There is only one (1) way you can enter this Promotion.
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, Your Entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that include profanity, are non-responsive, are threatening, harassing, or abusive in any way, or violate the rights of any third-party, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion, will be deemed ineligible and participant shall be disqualified.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, unsent, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate information included on any Entry, whether caused by You or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the transmittal of any entry or the processing of any function on Your computer system. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar response methods will void all such Entries submitted by such methods. You must notify Sponsor of any changed contact information within the Promotion Period to remain eligible to win.
5. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: The winner of the Promotion will receive a repair of his or her Eligible Device at one of the Sponsor's locations up to a retail value of $400. The approximate retail value of the total prizes is $400. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor.
The chances of winning depend on the number of entries received. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent is permitted, except by Sponsor due to prize availability and then with a prize of equal or greater value. Any expenses not mentioned are the sole responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to travel to and from the Sponsor's store to pick up and drop off the Eligible Device for repair. The winner is solely responsible for any parts, install or service performed that exceeds $400.
Depending on the make, model, and nature of the repair needed for the Eligible Device, Sponsor may not have the requisite parts to perform the repair. In this case, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value or to disqualify potential winner and select another potential winner from the remaining eligible Entries. Repair may not be combined with other offers. Other restrictions may apply.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: One potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on April 29, 2022. The potential winner will be notified by an Administrator via a direct message through email on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for any winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
Potential winner must respond within 48 hours of being contacted by Sponsor. If Sponsor requests, winners must provide their approximate location to Sponsor to determine the closest participating Sponsor location to service the Eligible Device. The Prize must be redeemed and Eligible Device must be serviced by the end of the month, or the prize will be forfeited and another Participant may be chosen at random.
If Sponsor requests, each winner must also sign a liability and publicity release, allowing Sponsor to use the winner's Entry and name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information. Failure to complete these forms may result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor will make the final determination of identity of potential winners in its sole discretion. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate winner at random from the remaining participants. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such a case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void Entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Promotion, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Promotion and Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; and (vi) the repair of the Eligible Device.
Sponsor expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied associated with the repair, whether oral, written or in any other form, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Seller is not liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss, damage, personal injury, or any other expense directly or indirectly arising from the use of or inability to use the Eligible Device after the repair, including loss of data.
9. Disputes: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin, and the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of said court. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than Participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 1325 Walnut Ridge Drive, Hartland, WI 53029.
Requests must be received no later than 5/20/2022, at 5pm PST.
By reviewing these rules, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
If you have any questions regarding the Promotion, please contact Sponsor at 1325 Walnut Ridge Drive, Hartland, WI 53029.