For more than 25 years, veterans transitioning out of the military looking to become entrepreneurs have trusted us to help them achieve their goals of owning a business. In fact, over 13% of our franchise locations are owned by military veterans whom we've helped support in starting a business. If you're looking for further validation as you research the best franchises for veterans, our rapid growth, continuity, franchisee support and the success of our franchise owners has led to us being named as one of Forbes® Best Franchises in America for the third consecutive year.
Our veteran franchise opportunity will offer you several key advantages including:
- $1,347,376 average store net revenue*
- A structured system, with a 28 year proven business model for you to follow
- A national brand built upon integrity and trust in the eyes of our customers
- Multiple revenue opportunities from both consumers and businesses
- A $10,000 VetFran discount on your franchise fee (in select markets)
- Camaraderie with a large network of fellow veteran franchisees
Whether it's operational, sales, marketing, administrative or technical support, we stand right beside the people on the front lines of our business who are building the brand every day and providing needed battery, light bulb, and smartphone repair solutions for over 86 million customers annually.
We continually invest in the franchisee experience and our network infrastructure to help ensure that our veteran franchise owners have the necessary tools to maximize their profitability and the ability to grow into multi-unit operators. After all, the growth of our franchisees is paramount to the success of our business.
* Net revenue average of $1,347,376 is based on the net sales average for the 159 stores that represent the top 25% of all 639 stores open during the entire 2015 calendar year. Of those 159 stores, 55 stores (or 35% of the 159 stores in the top quartile) met or exceeded the net revenue average (or 8.6% of the 639 stores open during the entire 2015 calendar year). **The 2015 average annual pre-tax profit number (EBITDA) is for our 15 company-owned stores that have been owned and operated for at least ten full years as of December 31, 2015. This accounts for the 31.25% of our 48 total company-owned stores per item 19 in our 2016 FDD. Of these 15 stores 8 (53%) had higher average pre-tax profit/cash flow. These 2015 annual numbers are only estimates of what we think you may earn. There is no assurance you will do as well. See Item 19 of our FDD for further details.