For more than 26 years, veterans transitioning out of the military looking to become entrepreneurs have trusted us to help them achieve their goals of owning a business. In fact, over 12% of our franchise locations are owned by military veterans whom we've helped support in starting a business. If you're looking for further validation as you research the best franchises for veterans, our rapid growth, continuity, franchisee support and the success of our franchise owners has led to us being named as one of Forbes® Best Franchises in America for the third consecutive year.
Our veteran franchise opportunity will offer you several key advantages including:
- $1,398,616 average store net revenue*
- A structured system, with a 30 year proven business model for you to follow
- A national brand built upon integrity and trust in the eyes of our customers
- Multiple revenue opportunities from both consumers and businesses
- A $10,000 VetFran discount on your franchise fee (in select markets)
- Camaraderie with a large network of fellow veteran franchisees
Whether it's operational, sales, marketing, administrative or technical support, we stand right beside the people on the front lines of our business who are building the brand every day and providing needed battery, light bulb, and smartphone repair solutions for nearly 14 million customers annually.
We continually invest in the franchisee experience and our network infrastructure to help ensure that our veteran franchise owners have the necessary tools to maximize their profitability and the ability to grow into multi-unit operators. After all, the growth of our franchisees is paramount to the success of our business.
* Net revenue average of $1,398,616 is based on the net sales average for the 167 stores that represent the top 25% of all 668 stores open during the entire 2016 calendar year. Of those 167 stores, 60 stores (or 36% of the 167 stores in the top quartile) met or exceeded the net revenue average (or 8.9% of the 668 stores open during the entire 2016 calendar year). This figure is only an estimate of what we think you may earn. There is no assurance you will do as well. See Item 19 of our 2017 FDD for further details.