At Batteries Plus, we want to make sure the battery in your tool can never be to blame for an unfinished project. We are here to serve the individual craftsman, the heavy duty contractor and the weekend warrior with power tool batteries
that are built to last. We offer original Dewalt
, Black & Decker
electric batteries for popular cordless drills, impact drivers, saws, screw guns and more models like the XRP, Firestorm, Versa-Pak and Skil Twist. We also offer our own line of replacement cordless tool batteries that are built to meet or surpass OEM specifications. They are made with top cells from Sanyo and Panasonic cells and a durable polycarbonate plastic to provide you a quality and performance at affordable prices.
Have a unique, older model with a nonexistent battery solution? Not a problem. Batteries Plus specializes in assembly and can rebuild many older model power tool batteries right in our on-site tech center
Popular Cordless Tool Models
Dewalt : DC212B | Reciprocating Saw | DW972 | DC212KA | DW928 | DW954 | DW906
Black & Decker : VERSAPAK | 15199503 | FS2400D-2 Firestorm
Ryobi : 1400670 | HP1802M | CLH1802 | Ryobi 14.4v | CTH1802K | CTH1802 | Ryobi 12v
Makita : 9000 | 1834 | 1434 | 1200 | 6095d | 1433 | 1422 | 1233 | 1201 | 7000 | 1822 | 1833
Milwaukee : 49-24-0280 | 49-24-0150 | 0624-20 | 6310-20 | 1108-20 | 0514-20 | 0522-20
View all cordless tool batteries
Tips to Extend the Life of Your Cordless Tool Battery
• When using cordless tool batteries, it pays to plan ahead.
• Keep your battery properly charged and you can expect a long life.
• Most short run-time issues occur due to battery neglect, not failure.
• If you use your tool infrequently, be sure to charge the battery when you feel a slight decrease in power.
• Draining the battery down to the point where it no longer runs can damage the battery. Periodically charge the battery overnight to achieve optimum run time and life.
• If you use your tool on a regular basis, follow the charging instructions above. We would also recommend a second battery to keep your project moving while you are charging.
Recyling and Contact Information
We are a leader in cordless power tool battery recycling. Each Batteries Plus location is a drop-off point for battery recycling. Learn more about our recycling programs for consumers and for businesses.
Have more questions? Contact us or visit your nearest store.